Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Self Portrait
I chose to make my self-portrait look like a painting because I see myself as an artist first and a designer second. I have surprised myself with my abilities in painting a drawing and through these mediums, I have really discovered who I am and what I can be. It has taken me a long time to find what I want to do and who I want to be. I really want to improve my skills as a designer now but still maintain my skills as an artist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interactive Digital Art
Art installations began incorporating the viewer in art but digital art is allowing the viewer to begin to control parts of the art (Rush 1...
-
I chose to make my self-portrait look like a painting because I see myself as an artist first and a designer second. I have surprised my...
-
My abstract piece was inspired by a movement I follow called, Fight the New Drug that teaches about the dangers of pornography for those w...
-
Installation art is more of an experience than just a piece of art. Video installation can really put the viewer into the piece itself. Giv...

Really well done execution here, especially with the watercolor paper texture and technical work to realize the physical aesthetic and dimensionality of a painting. Appreciate the rule of thirds here and the intentional act of aligning off-center! Engages the eye.
ReplyDelete