Andy Warhol was one of the first to show video art (Rush 87). He was also among the first to use portable video cameras. The fact that he was already a known and established artist and that he used video to add to his practice is what made him one of the first along with Nam June Paik. Warhol continued to use video, but Paik made it his preferred medium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interactive Digital Art
Art installations began incorporating the viewer in art but digital art is allowing the viewer to begin to control parts of the art (Rush 1...
-
I chose to make my self-portrait look like a painting because I see myself as an artist first and a designer second. I have surprised my...
-
My abstract piece was inspired by a movement I follow called, Fight the New Drug that teaches about the dangers of pornography for those w...
-
Installation art is more of an experience than just a piece of art. Video installation can really put the viewer into the piece itself. Giv...
No comments:
Post a Comment