Rush explains art in a way that made something click for me. I have been studying art and art history for a little while now and I guess it never made sense where the line of what art is and what art isn't. I've looked at many pieces of art that I think how is that art? It seemed so random to me. Rush said "Art lives in the intentionality of the artist"(87). It makes so much more sense now. Artists aren't just saying I'm going to put this box here and call it an art they have an entire thought process and idea that they need to share and that's how they execute it.
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interactive Digital Art
Art installations began incorporating the viewer in art but digital art is allowing the viewer to begin to control parts of the art (Rush 1...
-
I chose to make my self-portrait look like a painting because I see myself as an artist first and a designer second. I have surprised my...
-
My abstract piece was inspired by a movement I follow called, Fight the New Drug that teaches about the dangers of pornography for those w...
-
Installation art is more of an experience than just a piece of art. Video installation can really put the viewer into the piece itself. Giv...
No comments:
Post a Comment