Nam June Paik created art that incorporated many different ways of creating using all types of media. His work was controversial. He likes to think of his art not being in any particular genre of art. He did call his art "Time art" as he liked to visualize time in his art (Rush 53).
Monday, December 14, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interactive Digital Art
Art installations began incorporating the viewer in art but digital art is allowing the viewer to begin to control parts of the art (Rush 1...
-
I chose to make my self-portrait look like a painting because I see myself as an artist first and a designer second. I have surprised my...
-
My abstract piece was inspired by a movement I follow called, Fight the New Drug that teaches about the dangers of pornography for those w...
-
Installation art is more of an experience than just a piece of art. Video installation can really put the viewer into the piece itself. Giv...
No comments:
Post a Comment